Friday, May 16, 2008
Today is a different day.
Today I will do everything on my list.
Today I will not say, in a second.
I will be the person my heart thinks I am.
Today I will clean, my brain, my house, my office.
I will be dead set on my goals.
Today I will not rest, because resting is for fools.
Today is a different day.
Ask me tomorrow about today.
posted by Andie at 9:46 AM |

2Heart-felt Love

At May 17, 2008 at 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Acho que eu sou "fool", porque estou "resting" tanto de tudo...

Beijos e muitas saudades...
 


At May 26, 2008 at 3:02 PM, Blogger Andr� Winter said........
Heeey,

Haven't been here for a while... I am glad to read some updates! Some deep, some funny!

I miss you! And tomorrow, the day after tomorrow actually as tomorrow I present my thesis, I will clean everything. You better ask me about it on the weekend.