Tuesday, February 17, 2009
I'm reading a poem that's way too
long;
I'm writing
something,
God knows
what it is
I sure don't.

Things to do soon:
finish paper for SAA
get the hell out?
of here?
of school?
stop everything?

This is not where I thought
it would be by now
I'm reading more than
writing
Writing things I should
not (be) writing
Having no time to just
chill -- and too much chill!
Where's spring?

ThINGS to DO
before 25:
ride a bike,
finish something
be a master
of my own devise!
or at least an M.A.
I supposed will
do.

Where I am is not
too bad,
not too too bad,
but I'd like to switch
my order of "I don't mind"
with an order of
"this feels nice"
I want more of what's coming
And less of what
was?

Thingsssss to do....
before I fall asleep:
pretend
to work
to read
to relax
-- for none happen all together
like that.

Here, pretending
to be modern
(what a joke!)
Inspired by Harris
who's really inspired
And wishing for a break--
not spring break, though
that would be nice, too

THings 2 Do-dee-Da
Before 5 o'clock:
This poem, rant, or poetic list.
Check.
posted by Andie at 1:03 PM |

0Heart-felt Love